Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Frolic, Some Frottage & Flowers


"That was just fuckin' fantastic !", he cried out loud afterwards, saliva spilling from the corners of his mouth .
" And that's nothin' ! Just wait'll I plug one of your orifices !", came his lover's reply.
"So, why wait ? I'm never gonna be more ready than I am right now !".
"  Ready 'right now', are ya ?"
"R-A-T, Right Now !", he growled from deep in his throat. "Here amongst the tall greenery, yet !"
His horny companion considered, then said, "I'm tempted, buddy, but I might fuck a bug or a wildflower up inside your ass & how would that be for a first time, huh ?! "
Both men laughed loudly in unison for awhile, then locking eyes, Bob, the taller of the two, spoke solemnly, " I love you, Cumseh.  So much... I just... I just love you like...like  crazy. I don't know how to describe it. ..." 
"And you a newscaster, too."
Bob smiled. " 'Sportscaster' ", he corrected softly. He reached down & pulled his diminutive lover up 'til they were nose-to-nose, then taking his face in his hands, kissed him passionately. As always, Bob's desire, however hotly it burn, rapidly succumbed to Tecumseh's own. ( Tesumseh, indeed, being the full name of the object of his affection. ) After  a deep, soulful & prolonged kiss, Bob found himself too winded to speak, so Tecumseh did.
"I know how much ya love me, Bob. It's the reason I'm here." Tecumseh spread himself out, as far as he could, over as much of Bob's frame as was possible. Cumseh had learned already, that this simple act on his part always calmed  Bob's occasionally troubled waters.  " So, you don't need to tell me... too often.", he smirked.
 Bob smiled back & waited, but, as usual, Tecumseh wasn't forthcoming with more, so he hoisted himself up on his elbows. "Guess we'd better get going, huh ?"
"Yeah. We've got a long drive ahead of us ! Especially in that  land shark of yours !"
This was an in-authentic dig aimed at Bob's '58 Plymouth & recognized as such, still Bob defended his baby ! "That 'land shark', as you call her, will give you the sort'a ride the like of which only a Rolls owner could attest ! " Bob began buttoning the shirt he'd just slipped on. "I'll hav'ta stop by the bank before we head out, though. While I can." Tecumseh nodded. " No worries. Still gotta pack up my things, anyhow."
Bob adjusted himself inside his underwear." I've never been to Texas before. No, wait ! I spent a weekend in Dallas for a Cowboys/Redskins Game a coupl'a years back ! Met Mr.Howard-the Man-Cosell himself !". Bob couldn't help smiling broadly at the memory. Not many local sportscasters, let alone a sportscaster in the Canadian market, had ever met and/or been photographed with Howard Cosell ! " Met Sonny Jurgensen too, later in the locker room. Nice guy. Beefy ass !"
Tecumseh, fully dressed now, laughed. " Somethin' tells me that bit of commentary didn't make it into your evening broadcast that night; am I right ?!"
Bob shook his head. "No.", he giggled. " Maybe it should have, though. The station might've renewed my contract !" Bob suddenly turned serious. "I wish I was coming to ya with more...success, Cumseh."
"Cut that out, Bob !", Cumseh replied severely. " I mean it. No more !" Bob bowed his head & silently zipped up his fly. Their combined silence, though awkward, was brief. Cumseh walked over to Bob, took his hands in his own & pulled him down to his eye level. Cumseh smiled at him. "There's 4 big TV stations in North Texas, Bob. Radio stations, too. You'll land a gig soon, I know it. Just like that !", he finished with a snap of his fingers.
Bob, looking much happier, smiled & gathered his Indian Friend in his arms for a huge hug. "So, Lil Big Fuck, where is this place we're headin' for ? What's it called ?"
"Little town called Euwalla, in Mudflap County, Texas. Got a a friend livin' there now. "
" 'Mudflap County' ? I've heard of Tarrant, Dallas, Gillepsie Counties, but 'Mudflap' ? Uh, uh ." Bob shrugged. " Still, it'll be on the map."
"From what KC's told me about the place, Bob..." Tecumseh said thoughtfully, "I wouldn't bet on it."
..........................................................................



"Sometimes, inappropriate fun is the MOST FUN!..."
BRAVE MEN DO now available in ebook or softcover form. Order yours today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment