Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rub the Red Dawgie


If there was one thing the boys had in common, it was a love for the water. With the both of them sharing a home & a life out on the dust flats of Texas, they were surrounded by endless dirt, so any chance to be near water, like today, was a special treat ! Of course, EuEarl had lived much of his early childhood in lower Louisiana ( A fact you'd be hard pressed to figure out from the sound of his speech. ) and knew the various bayous, lakes, ponds, rivers & streams like the back of his hand. And later, when he'd gone to live with his mother in Mineola, there were the twice yearly, annual forced weekend trips to Mineral Wells "... for the waters".  KC, as a young boy in Nebraska, lived for those rare moments when he could slip off  by himself to the local streams & creeks. Once he'd even hitched from the family farm in West Greeley County over to Two Rivers for a day of fishing .
" Muh daddy walloped me somethin' fierce onc't I got home after, but it was worth it jest t'spend some lonesome time lakeside !"  KC said smiling, though underneath EuEarl thought he could detect a slight tinge of sadness.
"Guess ya wouldn't find much alone time in a big family, huh ?", EuEarl asked.
" 'Alone' was all I ever found in mine." he laughed, as they came upon a tree along the shore. Changing the subject, he stated, " I learned to rub the red dawgie down by Mirror Creek back home !"
KC, it seemed to EuEarl, was a living host infected with down-home 'term worms', as EuEarl called them & it annoyed him slightly, whenever KC used them. Although he was tempted not to ask, his curiosity got the better of him & he blurted out, " 'Rub the red dawgie' ?!" 
KC grinned slyly. He'd figured rightly, that EuEarl had never heard the phrase before & it gave him a certain satisfaction to demonstrate that he knew something his more educated lover did not, even if it wasn't 'book learned' !
"Ain't ya heard that'n before ? Folks say it all the time back in Greeley !"
"And it means, Smart Ass ...?"
KC guffawed. " Means to stroke yer bone."  
EuEarl laughed out loud, "" All the folks say that, huh ?"
 KC continued. "I was ten almost then, fishin' down on Mirror Creek & I fell asleep with muh pole in the water. While I was sleepin' I had a dream 'bout somethin'. Cain't remember what, but when I woke up, I was hard as a fence post ! Hadn't never had that happen before ! I didn't know what it was or what t'do. Kept  try'n t'squeeze it down. Make it go away. Felt good squeezin' it, but it wouldn't go down, so I quit. I decided to go on home. Figured I was sick or maybe somethin' had crawled up muh leg & bit me. By the time I got home, though, it'd gone back down t'normal. First person I come to was my oldest brother Roy, so I told him what'd happened to me. He laughed & told me what it was I'd had was called a 'hard on'."
EuEarl was an only child. Quickly accessing his memory bank, he realized that he'd never had anyone tell him what an erection was or had needed to. His first time, he'd somehow known instinctively what it was & what to do with it ! Still, he continued to listen to KC's story with amused interest.
"Muh other brother Fenton was listenin' & he run off & told all muh other brothers Lyndell, Leon, Wyatt & Eugene. They all come in & started teasin' me . Ol' Fenton, he said, ' Pret' soon, boy, you'll be rubbin' the red dawgie !' & he pushed me backward on the bed. Then he & Lyndell started yankin' muh jeans down & Fenton said, ' Lookey here, y'all ! KC's dawgie's got a bushy red tail, too !' "
KC stopped a brief moment & stared forward, as if he were actually viewing the scene before his eyes .
" Not even ten & I had this big ol' patch'a red hair down there. I just figured everybody did. Muh brothers, they jest laughed & laughed & laughed. Roy told me later that my face turn't nearly as red as my hair. Pro'bly so. I was as mad as I was 'shamed. I pushed them two boys off'a me, hitched up muh pants & run out the house cryin'. Cain't remember how far or where to. Couldn't'a been too far ... Anyhow, a few months later, whilst I was fishin' on Mirror Creek, I done it ."
EuEarl looked at KC intensely, as if he were studying a page from a textbook. "Why would you wait a few months ?", he thought, but out loud he asked, "Were you the youngest, KC ?"
"Don't matter, do it ?"
"Guess not.", EuEarl agreed. Suddenly, KC turned around & scooped him up in a big, tight hug. He nuzzled his face into the nook between EuEarl's lower neck & collar bone. He then began to kiss his way towards EuEarl's mouth, eventually landing on that sweet & wonderful spot. His tongue dove inside with a forceful grace that Mark Spitz would've envied. 
It was some time before he surfaced !
When he at last pulled back, EuEarl asked, a string of spittle bridging the distance 'tween their faces, "Mister, I believe your dawgie needs walkin' ." EuEarl whirled KC  around, then embraced him from behind. As his left hand tugged at KC's shirt, his right hand passed behind & below his belt buckle. " In fact, I get the feelin' that ol' red dawgie's 'bout to burst !"




...............................................................
"Sometimes, inappropriate fun is the MOST FUN!..."
BRAVE MEN DO now available in ebook or softcover form. Order yours today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment