Saturday, August 22, 2009

17. All the Harder

It was time to in-augurate the new couch they'd bought. It was the "... Tackiest shade of green on a sofa I've ever seen that wasn't in the front yard of a double-wide !" , EuEarl's mother had said. They could'nt have cared less about the color. They were slowly getting their home furnished...and acquiring new stuff to play on !



Having moved the in-auguration to the coffee table they'd gotten on clearance from Monkey Wards, EuEarl grunted into KC's ear, " Sometimes, baby, I feel like I can't start my day without a long, thick, sweet taste of you !"
KC made one of his rare intentional funnys. " So,", he rasped, " Yer sayin' that knob at the end'a yer dick's one big fuck'n taste bud ,then ?!"
EuEarl's heart swelled ! " Gawd-damn , I love you, cowboy ! ", he thought & considered sayin' so out loud. But instead , just fucked him all the harder !

No comments:

Post a Comment